AHES Field Trips – Student Code of Conduct
At AHES, we strive to offer a positive, safe and respectful environment for all. We encourage all students to demonstrate respectful and appropriate behaviour towards their peers, teachers and volunteers, while off the premises as well. Our students are expected to be role models of Islamic manners and etiquette to our Canadian community.
As a representative of AHES while on a field trip, I agree to the following:
- not bring any electronic devices to the trip (cell phones, cameras … etc.)
- behave on the bus, be seated at all times, not talk loudly and not eat on the bus
- show respect to the property, teachers, volunteers and guests I meet
- stay with the group, be attentive and participate in all activities
- be tolerant and avoid any aggressive actions
- cooperate and listen to my teachers/group in charge at all times.
- have fun on the field trip and let others have fun too, Insha’Allah.
If a student does not follow this code of conduct:
- Students will receive ONE warning.
- If the behaviour continues, the student will meet with the Teacher and may be suspended from an activity on the trip.
- The student might be assigned a detention, depending on the nature of the misconduct.
- The student might not be allowed to attend a future field trip.