"*" indicates required fields
● In the case of absence, or removal from the school or any of its services, I am still obliged to pay all applicable fees.
● If there is a case of any non-sufficient fund (NSF) in my bank account, I will pay a $25 penalty.
● If any school related fees, textbooks, library books or any other material belonging to Al Huda Secondary School are outstanding, report cards will not be issued until the outstanding account has been cleared.
● School does not have the resources or facilities to accommodate special needs students, gifted children, and children with learning and/or physical disabilities.
● It is my responsibility to inform the school of any changes in: 1) medical condition (ex: allergies); 2) contact information (ex: address, e-mail, phone, etc.); 3) custody.
● Use the play equipment and participate in all school activities.
● Use the Internet for academic purposes.
● Travel in a school bus and leave the school premises under the supervision of a staff member to participate in school trips.
● Participate in academic assessments and competitions.
● Be included in any pictures and/or video connected with the school program and promotion of the school.