- Drop Everything & Read… a Book! Whole school – 9:00am-9:15am
- Parent Literacy Workshop – 2:15- 3:20pm (Multi Purpose Room)
- Drop Everything & Read… Quran! Whole school – 1:15pm-1:30pm
- Author Visit – Asmaa Hussein of Ruqaya’s Bookshelf – Casa, Gr 1-4
- Favorite Book Day – Bring in your Favorite book to show the class.
- Arabic Story Time – Casa, Gr 1-4
- Book Fair 10:30am – 4:30pm – Classes visit according to schedule.
- Unusual Book Day – Bring in a book that is unusual in some way (too big,too small, very old, signed by an author, in a different language, etc).
- Uniform Free Day
- Author Visit – Holly Deys of the “Henrietta Gee” Series, Grades 5-7
- Drop Everything & Write… in Language Arts class.
- Casa Parent Reading Activity – Casa parents, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Blogger Visit – Taaha Muhammad, Grades 5-7
During the Week:
-Books I’ve Read Activity: Students pick a book they have read and write the title, author, etc on a “Fall Maple Leaf” and hang up in the school.